Tuesday, January 21, 2020 at 7pm
Pledge of Allegiance Roll Call
Public Comment Agenda
TOWN BOARD AGENDA
January 21, 2020 Revised 4:00pm 1/21/2020
- Consider adopting the proposed resolution to dedicate 6.5 acres of Town-owned land to the Albany Pine Bush Preserve Commission for its management. There will be a presentation by Christopher Hawver, Executive Director of the Commission, about the Pine Bush’s management plan, and the role of land dedications.
- Update by John Brust, Delaware Engineering, on planned improvements at Tawasentha Park, including renovations of the Guilderland Performing Arts Center, which are funded by a grant sponsored by State Senator George Amedore.
- Consider adopting the proposed resolution authorizing the education and outreach plan, and opt-out letter for the Community Choice Aggregation Program.
- Consider authorizing the Transfer Station to issue a request for sealed bids for grinding and removing yard waste as recommended by the Transfer Station Foreman.
- Consider setting the 2020 Household Hazardous Waste Days for Saturday, April 11th and Saturday, September 19th from 8am to 2pm as recommended by the Transfer Station Foreman.
- Consider designating Hafner Valuation, Empire State Appraisal Consultants, Robinson Appraisal Group, Francis Appraisal, and Integrated Valuation as expert appraisers in tax certiorari proceedings.
- Consider designating FAZ Forensics and BST Accounting as forensics accountants in tax certiorari proceedings.
- Consider amending Exhibit A to the Town’s Ethics Code which lists persons required to file annual disclosure statements by adding the Director of EMS Operations (in lieu of Senior Paramedic Supervisor) and Assistant Director of EMS Operations.
- Consider scheduling, pursuant to NYS Real Property Tax Law §523, a second tax grievance for May 27, 2020 in addition to the May 26, 2020 tax grievance day as recommended by the Assessor.
- UAlbany Regional Planning Graduate Studio Class (Spring 2020)
- Guilderland Village discussion on Tuesday, February 18th at 10:30am at the Guilderland Public Library
Page 2 of 2
Started Our Towne Marketing in 2005. In addition to publishing Our Towne Guilderland each month we also provide print and web design services. Serves as a Board Member with the Guilderland Chamber of Commerce and a Member of the Ethics Board for the Town of Guilderland.
Lives in Guilderland with wife Kristen, son Ryan and daughter Kyra.